Colorado Rockies Edition
1. Babies wearing baseball hats and/or uniforms.
2. Club level seats and all the perks that come with. (i.e. waiters, better food, covered seating)
3. Friendly neighbors in seats next to you.
4. Ballpark Nachos.
5. Singing “Take Me Out to the Ballgame” during the 7th Inning Stretch.
6. People watching.
8. Purple straws for all the cups at the park.
9. The name Troy Tulowitzki.
10. The perfect weather.
11. Shuttle drivers running 2 red lights and a stop sign on the way home.
12. It’s baseball….come on. You should know me better than that.
1. Drunk people. Their stupidity. Their over the top emotions. Their ability to think everything is funny. (Note: Their dancing is pretty funny though)
2. Annoying fans of the other team as your neighbors.
3. Having my phone die in the middle of the game and not being able to keep up with the Boston Game.
4. Long lines.
5. People who find it necessary to use the “f word” four times in one sentence. You sound like an idiot. No. You are an idiot.