I want to play the movie quote game. Here's how we do it. Each quote has a number in front of it. In the comments, guess what the movie is, as well as the name of the character who said it! Alrighty! Here we go!
1. “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
2. “I’m not a smart man, but I know what love is."
3. “I’ve been looking out of a window for eighteen years, dreaming about what I might feel like when those lights rise in the sky. What if it’s not everything I dreamed it would be? And what if it is? What do I do then?”
4. “The best things happen while you’re dancing. Things you cannot do at home come naturally on the floor. For dancing soon becomes romancing when you hold a girl in your arms that you’ve never held before. Even guys with two left feet come out alright if the girl is sweet if by chance their cheeks should meet while dancing. Proving that the best things happen while you dance.”
5. “Young man, sometimes the right path is not the easiest one.”
6. “Are you crazy? A man in a really nice camper wants to put our song on the radio. Gimme a pen I’m signin’! You’re signin’! We’re all signin’!"
7. “I-I realize this comes at a very inopportune time, but I really have this gigantic favor to ask you. Choose me. M-Marry me. Let me make you happy. Oh, that sounds like three favors, doesn’t it.”
8. “No matter what anyone else says, you’ll always be a prince to me.”
9. “If I had but an hour of love, if that be all is given me. An hour of love upon this earth, I would give my love to thee."
10. “That fire you’ve ignited, good, bad, and undecided, burns when I stand beside it. Your light is ultraviolet. Visions so insane, they travel unraveling through my brain. Cold when I am denied it, your light is ultraviolet.”
11. “You know that place between sleep and awake? That place where you still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you…that’s where I’ll be waiting.”
12. “What is it you want, Mary? What do you want? You want the moon? Just say the word and I’ll throw a lasso around it and pull it down. Hey. That’s a pretty good idea. I’ll give you the moon, Mary.”
13. “You start pretending to have fun, you might even have a little by accident.”
14. “If I may say…far better than any dream girl is one of flesh and blood. One warm, and caring, and right before your eyes.”
15. “Do not pity the dead, Harry, Pity the living and above all, those who live without love.”
16. “I want adventure in the great, wide somewhere. I want it more than I can tell. And for once it might be grand to have someone understand I want so much more than they have planned.”
17. “The world isn’t split into good people and Death Eaters. We’ve all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That’s who we really are.”
18. “When you’re young everything feels like the end of the world, but it’s not. It’s just the beginning. You might have to meet a few more jerks, but one day you’re gonna meet a boy who treats you the way you deserve to be treated: Like the sun rises and sets with you.”
19. “Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy.”
20. “It is not our abilities that show what we truly are. It is our choices.”
21. "Well, love you get over in two months, big love you get over in two months, big love you get over in two years, and great love, well great love…changes your life. So which one is it?”
22. “It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.”
23. “Childhood is what you spend the rest of your life trying to overcome. That’s what momma always says. She says that beginnings are scary, endings are usually sad, but it’s the middle that counts the most. Try to remember that when you find yourself at a new beginning. Just give hope a chance to float up. And it will…”
24. “They say if you dream something more than once, it’s sure to come true.”
25. “Oh, that clock! Old killjoy. I hear you. ‘Come on, get up,” up you say, ‘Time to start another day.’ Even he orders me around. Well, there’s one thing. They can’t order me to stop dreaming.”
26. “The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.”