Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Fall Five

I'm not exactly sure why, but I've been putting off writing this blog post. But now I'm home alone and i've been sick for 2 days so I've watched everything I care to watch on Netflix and now I'm starting a Vampire Diaries Season 1 marathon to prepare for my Season 2 DVD's that SHOULD be arriving sometime in the next week. :) 

Why am I dreading sharing my list of things I'm excited for in the next few months? I'm not sure.  Maybe because for the first time since I started making this list a few years ago I don't have a single book release on the list. Maybe it is because I don't really have much of anything exciting going on in the next few months. But here I will share with you what I have.


1. Typical joys of fall....sales on new school supplies and clothes, the excitement that fills the air just before kickoff of the new high school, college, or pro football season, and the return of good television.

2. BREADBAKING CLASS with my Aunt Jeanie! September 14 I am going to this breadbaking class at Francis Tuttle and I am so excited because if you know me, you know there is no food I love as much as I love bread. I could eat it all day everyday if people would let me...I will actually get up in the middle of the night and have a slice of bread for a midnight snack....I did it last night. Lol!

3. My birthday is September 16. The birthday itself isn't necessarily on the list, but a few months ago my dad got me an early present: 2 tickets to the Taylor Swift concert in Tulsa on September 21. Ashley and I are going to be heading up Wednesday (9/21) and checking into our hotel before heading to the concert.

4. This one only needs 1 word: ABDUCTION. (however for those of you who don't know what that means I will provide a video response at http://www.abductionthefilm.com/ )

5. And finally, Breaking Dawn part 1. It is interesting. As Harry Potter neared its end I was sad the series was ending, but with the Twilight series I am ready for them to be done. Maybe because they weren't part of my life very long. I'm excited for the November 18th part 1 release...and look for part 2 on NEXT YEAR'S Fall Five list because it doesn't premier until November 16, 2012!


And there you have it. The top 5 things going on with me this Fall! Now, that wasn't quite as bad as I was expecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment