Saturday, September 11, 2010

The 22nd Birthweek!

Starting tomorrow I will be kicking off birthweek celebrations! This certainly is turning into a busy week rather quickly! First, I'm hoping tickets to Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows will go on sale this week sometime. (side note: anyone wanting to go with me needs to let me know ASAP if I am getting a ticket for you!) Also this week is one of the things on my fall five: the return of good television...NO MORE RERUNS!!!! I cannot begin to tell you how excited I am! Also this week is my birthday, obviously....that's on Thursday. Thursday is probably the busiest day of the week. I have a quiz, a test, and I'm going to an advanced screening of Easy A. I've been wanting and waiting to see that movie for about a month and *hopefully* my screening passes will work. Tomrrow and Wednesday I'll be working up at my church. Friday I am having a dinner with some friends to celebrate my 22nd at Olive Garden. Then Saturday my whole family (including the beautiful baby Harper)

is coming over to our house for fun, food, and of course...some Cowboy Football. I'm so excited! This is going to be an amazing week! I've got a great family and some seriously wonderful friends and I'm so blessed to be able to celebrate another year with them!

Last week we had some family come in town from Hemet, California. My great uncle, Wayne and his wife, Audrey made their annual voyage east from Californ-i-a. We had a big family dinner and spent a lot of time catching up. They asked when I will be by to visit them again soon so maybe, just maybe I will be able to plan a California Dreamin' Roadtrip for sometime soon. Wouldn't that be exciting? I feel like I've been using the word "excite" a lot in this post...maybe it is time I learned some new adjectives. Maybe I should buy a thesaurus...

Anyway, it's been about a month since my last post and I just thought I would post a little update about what is going on in my life. I know i'm a little boring and I appreciate everyone's responces. I love hearing from you guys! I hope you all have a good week! I'll try to update again soon!

-Mattie

ps. if you are still looking for a gift for me I have gift lists at www.target.com and www.bathandbeyond.com just search for me! Mattie Gordon.

No comments:

Post a Comment