Saturday, June 13, 2009

Burrrrrrrr-mingham.

Here I am in Birmingham, Alabama and it is pouring down rain. It is going to be crazy trying to load all our luggage into the car in less than an hour! Hopefully it won't be like this at the beach! I am looking forward to some fun in the sun! This morning has been an early morning. I woke up and got dressed, repacked my bags, and now I'm sitting on the couch with the door open listening to the rain and anxiously awaiting for my travel-mates to rise and shine and get ready to hit the open road. I've got my playlist ready and I'm ready to go. I just wanted to let everyone out there in cyberspace know what was going on this morning. Have a good day and keep in touch. I think I hear people moving around. Maybe we are leaving soon! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment